Saturday, March 6, 2010

HI EVERYONE!

OMG! Guys, I JUST wrote this WHOLE ENTIRE POST and then for some reason it wouldn't let me post it! UGGHHH! Now I need to rewrite this whole thing! THIS BETTER POST

ANYWAYS!

HI EVERYONE! I'm super excited to read Wicked! So here is our schedule and jobs!

RESEARCHER- Laura
SUMMARIZER- Gabby
QUESTIONER- Robin
LITERARY LUMINARY- Zoe
WORD WIZARD- Monica

SCHEDULLLEE TIMMMEEE!!!

By..... We should have read......
March 12 P. 1-71
March 19 P. 72-146
March 26 P. 147-223
April 2 P. 224-286
April 9 P. 287-362

WE SHOULD BE DONE WITH THE WHOLE ENTIRE BOOK BY WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14TH! :)

***ALSO! We will post every weekend! ***

YAY! Can't wait! I will try really really hard to stick to the schedule! (I have issue with that lol)
ok BYE!

-Gabby :)

P.S If anyone really hates the pink backround, we can always change it :)

5 comments:

  1. OH and sorry if you guys don't like the pink backround! We can always change it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i REALLY don't :p that's the worst color ever according to me :S (no offense Gabi)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I chose pink cus I thought it was kinda.... i guess neutral? LOL I'll change it

    ReplyDelete