Thursday, April 15, 2010

LAST QUESTION POST

Sorry, that all the questions are out of order, but I just wrote down questions while reading and thats why all of the posts skip around. SORRY! well this is my last post because i have 6 previous ones and you all need to answer them so I tried to keep them short and not confusing (:

1) Why does Alphaba make friends with a bunch of bees?

2) How did your opinion on the wizard change from before reading the book to after?

3) WHy is Alpaba mean? and Id Glinda Mean or do you still see her as the nice witch from teh wizard of oz?

4) Did you see how it started to tie into the wizard of oz at the end?

5) Did you enjoy, hate, like the book? Why? Did you find it confusing ? ( I did :P)

6) Did you except for the wizard to be the mean killer of Sarmina and all of her sisters and Fiyero?

3 comments:

  1. 1) I don't think she really meant to make friends with bees, it just kind of happened because she spoke to them or soemthing.

    2) I'll never look at the wizard the same way, or Dorothy for that matter.

    3) Of course, no one sees Glinda as a nice witch anymore, although she had changed and I don't think she ever meant any harm. And I'm pretty sure that we established that Elphaba is mean because of her childhood.

    4) yes. yes I did.

    5) I found the book pretty confusing. I liked the idea of the plot and everything, but so much was going on, and it wasn't nearly as good as I thought it would be.

    5) Of course not! I always remembered the Wizard as the one who gave out all the nice presents and took Dorothy home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. as gabby said, i think it just happened. it was something that she didn't mean to happen but it did.
    2. i agree with gabby! in the wizard of oz, i had a hate towards the witch. but after reading this, i can see where she is coming from and i feel bad that she had a bad child hood which caused her to be mean :(
    3. i definitely dont see glinda as a nice witch anymore.
    4. yep!
    5. honestly, the book confused me a lot and was too boring for me. i tried to read it with enthusiasm but it just didnt work out for me.
    6. nope! i thought he was a nice guy since in the wizard of oz, he was very helpful towards dorothy and finding her way back home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. It just happened, I guess.
    2. I won't really look at the whole Wizard of Oz concept the same way again.
    3. I think Glinda is mean. The Wizard of Oz painted her as the "nice, pretty" witch and painted Elphaba as "the psycho, ugly, green" witch.
    4. 100% yes.
    5. I hated the book and found it EXTERMLY confusing. It was too detailed (yes, it was too detailed, the book didn't stay on one idea). It was all over the place and I had no idea what was going on.
    6. I won't look at him the same way again.

    ReplyDelete